Links for a day…(vol:36): Faith No More rider revealed?
October 12, 2009
- Chilean newspaper El Mercurio has apparently unearthed the rider for Faith No More’s show in Santiago, Chile on 29 October. The newspaper reports that FNM request 20 places for their technical team and band management and 30 for family and friends while the headline is “Security, pornography and a butcher knife requested by Faith No More.” I am unable to even Google-translate the article so I may have missed some details but I can garner that they have requested various wines, whiskey, vodka and champagne as well as pizzas, sushi and local dishes. Among the reading material requested, the paper reports, are newspapers The New York Times, USA Today, The Guardian and The Sun as well as magazines Time and Newsweek.
A full translation from any of our Spanish speakers would be much appreciated.
- Rumours of a cancellation of Faith No More’s concert in Peru in Lima on 27 October have been dismissed by the concert promoters. Peru.com reports promoters spokesman Fiorella Rodriguez as saying that the concert wil go ahead and that ticket sales are going well. The news comes after reports that Alberto Menacho, reported as a spokesman for the event organisers, had asked fans to buy tickets quickly to avert a cancellation.
- The Mike Patton Chile site reports that negotiations are advanced to bring Chuck Mosley to Chile to support Faith No More.
- More details on Chuck Mosley’s New York CMJ festival date, confirmed for 22 October, here.
- Although not everyone is a fan of Chuck’s We Care a Lot 2.0.
- For the record, here is the track. Not sure its that bad but certainly not a patch on the original lyrically or musically.